Monday, January 03, 2005

it a new year..

hmmm it a new year...so what!!! am i changing to some anything super..or change to someone else...?? know i dont think so..it still me...me the one that love you....which i try to...and i will...and i do...hmmmm
maybe i cannot change me to be sum1 else or to be a super hero..or transform my self to be a car or a jet fighter or a truck..(Transformer...Superlink..!!!) hahahah the cartoon series i bought end of last year..... BUT...i can change the prepective of life and be more openly, wide open...

for me..well i don't wanna try anymore..i wanna change it...get real..!!! all this years i live in dream...dreamsssss!!

so be real...and what it is...i dun know...it come when it come..be what i wanna..and dun wanna be inside of a walls that i built my self...keeping me from the outsiders..or keeping them from me...which ever come first...hahahahaha

so...i love you..that it...

besi...

Cut the throat of your rival
On the second thought..why not burn them alive...
Maybe they will know, what you are..
Enslave their mind, to be smarter
Let you free from other..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home