Thursday, December 16, 2004

metal thrashing mad

well for being not so stupi and not so matured old guys....i , myself hated me...cause never run through enough thing to make my mind clear...everything is not a good thing for me...damn...
but maybe someday it will be over..maybe it's today...listening to the metal sound form anthrax!! on my cd..at the freakin' office...hahahah which give me money..every end of the month...hahah never failed for the last then freakin' yearsssss...


any place but here....hmmm sound great..anyplace but here in my mind of confusion...hahaha thrashing mad....hmmmm,.....what do i need...i need you of course..you who...?? you know who you are....and also..i need my god damn car....which i thrash, bum it onto a metal...$#!+....
the insurance company...the mechanic....please do sumthing for me...make the car moving....moveeeeeeeeee make ur day dude....

hmmm...hmm let me be what should i be....hahaha but..who should i be....i wanna be somebody...that you love......and who are you...(you know who are you...)

but according to what ever i know now....i am a little closer to be love...hahahahahah am i...am i ....ooo please....ohh please..,,help me with what i'm trying to say....



besi
always heaven up there but hell is here...??
come on..be good man....faith...!!!
where are you..who are you....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home