Friday, October 01, 2004

me and my ego....

hmmm...
great jsut great...
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....it happen....!!

so last night is greatm i guess...went for the swimming class after comel persuave me to go...cause last night it is drizzling...(hey...swimming...it ok...only water..) so i go..and my hp is off...(no batt.)

so..at the class..swimming like hell...(hahahahah i am a good swimmer, better than they are..) so..after class...(kecut like asam dah..) went for a drink and meals...(come on ..after you swimming in a rain and the cold water..perghhh, lapar beb..)
makan lah...sembang2...dorang talking about fantasy football...hmmm, i'm not in to it...klu masuk sekali pun...kena gelak je...sbb tak pandai jadi team manager...)
so ok lah..then balik...kul 12.30 lebih kurnag cam tu..sampai rumah...
caj the phone..got three msg...and one miskol..
the msg from comel...(hmmm thanks...comel..i wanna love u...sumday...), and from minah bola...(lama tak kol dia...merajuk...aku yg merajuk sbb dia kata laki jahat...) htne from sumone that i try to avoid...and the miskol is the most important ...which i wait for the whole two weeks....for this miskol....hmmmand wut do i get..but it late..so i dun wanna disturb her...
but then ..my phone rang...a ring tone that i know...(specially dedicated to her)...hmm great...
i was in joy....at last...she miss me....(as i do to her for two week durations...but my ego...hmmm)i called her back...hmmm she need my favour...ok..as usual, to print sumthing...ok...then...chat for a while...yadayadada...
then the main subjest is out....y i didn't call her for two weeks...hmmm
the story begin...with this..ater a football game last two week..on that day...hmmm she told me taht she wus at sum1 house.....doing the an assg. for her study...hmm ok...then i got a little pissed off, cause of that...
so..cam marah skit cause i didnt know..that she is there...so...geram and geram and geram skit..so then dia kata tulung ambik dia after keja dia siap.....hmmmm ok aku ckp..nanti aku kol balik...
so then i called her back...after two hours or sum....then i asked bila abis...dia kata tak tentu lagi...(me macam marah je bila tanya tu...nada suara yg cam lain je...)
so me and my ego....marah.....bila tak tentu lagi tu...so...me cakap suh je org tu antar dia..tak payah me ambik..) then terus je bye...till last night...baru talk to her...she ignoring me...or am i did the same thing...
ok i admit..i try to ignore her, trying to avoid her...to state my anger...hahahahahah kunun...then the thing came back to me..
me yg salah....me yg ego....tak mo call her...after that "balik sendiri" thing...
(tak mo kol le kunun....as i wait for the miskol from her...waiting in vain...(bob marley))

so dpt le sumthing from this,..satu lesson to me..dun try to be a seventeen years old kid...(as she said to me last night) hahahahhaha (which i think...yes i am...i am not matured in this shit...me dun really know how to be a good companion...

so...me myself again.......or my ego is sky rokecting...hmmmmm wut am i
who am i...wut am i....dunno...greatttttttttttttttttttt..!!!!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(me expressing and anger...hahahahhaa)

but hey....i try to be the one that al ppl love...
and try to be the one that all ppl like...
but all i get is this piece of mind..

besi
raise the freaking infinity...!!!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home