Monday, February 28, 2005

it another weekend to pass you by.

25/2/2005
Out off early from the office. At 4 pm, when to puj pick up comel, cause she's afraid to leave the car at her house, tkaut rim pinjam kena curi lagi. Sleepless dua tiga malam dah dia, trauma. Wake up every half an hour, to check up on the car, that is park infront of her house, pity her.
So she left the car with me last night and i pick her up after work.

We went to the pasar malam and buy a "bihun sup" which is one of the my fave dish for dinner. Then we went to watch movie, "Hide and seek" played by DeNiro and Dakota Flanning, pretty boring the movie, comel seem sleepy at the beginning but the climax of the movie seem to be a good one. But for me, the story is good, a drama of a "sizoprenia" father. Who anger with his wife that turn to be a not very good wife, flirting with other man. So...the rest of it...go catch the movie...if u wanna be bored just like us....

26/02/05
So, as a good partner< i wake up early and sent comel to her work place, and after that i go for a jogg for w while then back home. We are planning to get a new rim (a used rim) from kelang (which is famoust for the cheap rim). So i go pick up my kid at kampung and then back to puj to pick up comel. At 1.30 and then we went to kelang.

No much of a choice in "kedai kayu" , just 2 style of a 2nd hande rim, but is is like "cantik" and comel afraid that it would be stolen again. So we go "kedai oren" and seek a used rim, the tokey took up upstair to seek the used rim and found one. Not so cantik and not so bad lah. Ok we agreed with that one. So we went down stair and wait.

Then i saw a worker putting the rim the tyre and prepared, hmm, great i tokk a look and wait. Then the tohey came and i aked him, wether the rim could be more cheap but some misunderstood rise...it happen that the choosen rims is not for me, some one else is pick it up..damn..... so control my anger, we wwnt upstair to seek again, and the problem occurs, rims which is not well placed gone crash. Comel angry with me cause i'm the one who make it crash, in searching for the prefer rims. She told me two or three time not to seek again, asked the tokey, she said, but hey, me and my damn degil still wanna seek. And she merajuk. No talk. Padam muka me.

Then we went down and i asked the tokey, i only find three of the rims and he said....not good...(he dont wanna seek the other one..malas) so as comel is merajuk and me get angry twith the tokey...we go in the car and dash back to my brother home. No talking...as i try to pujuk, tak jalan....my kids is sleeping in the back, tired. Sofea wanna KFC (her fave mash potatoes..)and Faiz wanna toy robot...but not today...

So arrive at my borther home which is not home yet from shopping at giant, i called him up and he said, he's on the way. so i wait. Still no talking...and inside...suddently a tears come down..from comel beautyful round eyes...oh oh...wut have i dun...i tyr to comfort her and asked why...but stil lno answer not a sound only a sobbing sound...i began to panic...No luck in comforting her...she stop sobbing when my borther arrived home.

I sleep for a while while the childrend played and comel wacthing TV. And my sis in law preparing dinner...comel go give her a helping hand...and nearly magrib, comel wake me up. And i help my brother to light up a fire to grill ikan terubuk. He try to do so but no luck. It has to be me..to put up the fire...(hey..i'm good in lighting up fire...wehter the real one or fro m within..hahahahhaha)

So we have dinner and chating for a while....then i and comel took off form there...She start talking but still not as usual. but ok..she talk. that good..


besi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home