Thursday, February 24, 2005

Date to remember..22/02/2005

Tuesday 22/02/05
Is a date to remember, where something happen to my car. The car is parked in front of comel house as it is used by her for a while. After a great outing last night. Yesterday (21/02/05) i went to see Dr. Munah, my dentist, to repair my decaying tooth. She charged me RM50, for a filling.

Then me and comel went to a pasar malam and buy something to eat then we park the car in the middle of cleared parking lot and we eat. Planning to go buying something after ward but after eaten, we decide not to go shop, we go home.

So she park the car in fornt of her house like ussual, lock it and went inside her house. And the best thing happen the next morning (22/02/05), when her housemate get out form the house to go to work, around 7.20 am. She asked comel if the car got no tyre for a purpose. Shock by that question, comel went out to have a look, and more shocking for her when she see the car is like a abandon car. Without a rims, all four of it. And the left side of the car is mounted on the ground, luckily the other side got a jack that left out by the thief. The rim got stolen, all four of it.

She call me, wake me up for a cuople of time but didn't get lucky of waking me up and she call my housemate to wake me up. My frend come to me and wake me up and tell me to call comel and i called her. In a sorrow voice, she told me about the rims, i was a little shock but hey, i just get up, still not fully intact. Damn..my car got no tyres and rim. The rims was own by the frend who woke me up, we changed rims, just for a trial, just about a week before this happen.

Now i got no rims. So what to do. Comel is crying, casue of this, she felt guilty, but it is not her fault. As a good gentleman i try to comfort her as good as i could. And Around 9 am that morning, we (me and my prend) drove up to comel house and bring some old rims (a standard rims of old satria, once my frend own) which i thought can be used, but i forgot that my front disk brake is bigger that normal, i changed it sometimes ago. Damn.

We went to the police, make the report nd the police officer came to the "crime-scene" that the picture and investigate sumthing. Then he took off and he said maybe that afternoon they will pick-up a suspects for interogation. Maybe...

Then we try to fixed the standard rims, and realize the disks. Hmm, i felt very distress...but after a while i got an idea. I called up the "pomen" whom i know ( the one that cahnge the disk) and asked hime wheter i can borrow a couple of rim that could fix to my car. He laughed at me caused of the theft, hahahahahah. Damn... Ok, he siad and i have to go over there to take the rims.

We left the car, as it is, and first, go to get a meals. With comel and one of her housemate. Comel called her office saying that she couldnt make to the office and have to take an emergency leave. In grief she is. It is not your fault, comel. Don't worry...we could fixed things................Luckly it is not comel who is stolen from me....if not....


besi
tbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home