Saturday, October 30, 2004

the black sunday.....

hmmm..today...as plan..my housemate and me wanna goto my ex house to do some project...as my car is at the garage, still...as the promise of the owner, it will be ready by twelve...hmm..so we went out for the things (project things such as paint and paint...) and also seeking the radio control car for my kids..as he called me a thousand time, reminding me to get this car...so around and round we go..but shitttttttt no , not a single car...damn..wrong season maybe...so..i gamble my slef not to buy it...

frend of mine recomend the mines, so do comel...causethere got a toystore...(it is expensive there...)hmmm so nevermind..after we done with the project..we can go there with my kids///as i have to take care of them..cause my ex wanna for for some meeting...hmmm

comel call and told me that her TV was torn...hmmm for her, tv is life...no tv..no life...die...sleep or go out...(with whoever free...) so hmmmi asked her to come with us...for the project but she refuse...maybe she still dislike the attitude of my ex...so ok...but i can't go out with her today..pity me...the piece of chances shattered. then later comel msg me and comel said that she wanna go to mines...with sumone rasia...like always..(hmmmm wonder who it is...her rasia...) nevermind...i control my freaking jelousy...as i do have a little (maybe not very little feel of jelousy) so nvm..cause

hmmm,,,, so i sleep almost all the time when my housemates doing their project...mr M and mr D....paint therim of mr M car. the weather is great for a while but after they done doing the thing....it started raining...

almost six when we r ready to go...so...we went directly to the mines....seeking for the radio control car for my kids..
so we got to the toys store...hmmm...bought 2 cars, one each...as usual..if i buy for abg or adik...abg will make his sad face...or adik will cry..."adik punya manaaaaa..."
so so got their thing...fair and square...we seek for sumthing to break our fast...went to the supermarket...and buy a roti and apple juice...then...seek for a plce to lepak...mamak store at the end of the mine..so..lepak there...with a lot of people waiting to break fast...(almost all is couple...) so we secure a table...and order thing to eat...but the order is later cause we drink the apple juice...and smoke...as my kid eating their jajan bought at the store tadi tu...

hmm after that..we go home...

tbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home