Tuesday, August 24, 2004

blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please do sumone tell me wut to do...
wut happen to me..i dun no...
everything i do..is not right..
even if it is right... it will be wrong...
hmmm
but it another beautiful forth day
after the brith of me...so thirty years plus two........
so..thanks for those for say happy gud day to me..
and thanks to my sis...
which i'll always cherish her no matter wut..
well i got the 1st wish from her....
eventhough my batt is out..
thanks.....love u....

so...now i'm blur...
with all of you...
but not her...

hmmm
got to seek peace...
everyone i know seem to have
the problem of their own..
which i could solve....and resovle...
but..hey...problem arise...
and so everymatter of life...

lastly...for those who need me...
i'm will be always there or here or anywhere...
fo all of u...
even if i can't help you with all of the matter..
atleast i could make u smile...just for a while...


be goo to my self...
up the irons!!!!
raise the infinity....!!!!!!!

besi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home